Lighting of the Lamp
Presented by: Mr. Deepak Jain, Director - Nexgen Estate Planning Solutions (B2B Platform for advisors)
Wealth Management Landscape – What the new wealth wants?
- • Important trends & challenges that are shaping the future of wealth management.
- • Trends: Competition intensified, Demographics shifted, Client expectations changed, Digital technology arrived and Regulation increased.
- • Cross-Selling Adoption in Wealth Management: Adopting the Right Strategy for a Healthy Bottom Line - Right Ways to Increase Cross-Selling .
- • Challenges: 1. The digital push; 2. The demand for transparent and spot-on advice; 3. The emergence of younger generations
Wealth Management & Global Indian Banking, Yes Bank Ltd
Nimish Shah, Head
Wealth Management Investments, Research & Products, State Bank of India
Satheesh Krishnamurthy, SVP & HeadAffluent Business (Wealth Management & Private Banking), Axis Bank
Uttam Agarwal, Executive Vice President & HeadLa Premier (Wealth Management) Bajaj Capital Ltd
How technology is shaping the Indian mutual fund industry - When is the right time to look at new strategies.
- • Transferring of AUM to an Online Platforms – should a MFD do it?
- • Technology being used for every aspect of Mutual Fund operations – be it transaction processing, fund management, customer service or distribution.
- • E-Commerce: Future of distribution or Faddish Trend?
- • Traditional distribution models: Disruptions ahead?
DHFL Pramerica AMC
D P Singh, Executive Director & Chief Marketing Officer (Domestic Business)
SBI Mutual Fund
Himanshu Vyapak, Deputy CEOReliance Capital Asset Management Limited
Rajesh Patwardhan, Chief Marketing OfficerLIC Mutual Fund
Aashish P Sommaiyaa, Managing Director & CEO,Motilal Oswal Asset Management Co. Ltd.
Presented by: NSDL
RIA MODEL : TODAY TOMORROW & BEYOND - Will RIA lead to ‘OVERPAID ADVICE’ for smaller clients and ‘NO ADVICE’ for HNIS?
- • Is RIA a first step towards a shift to fiduciary advice that will destroy misselling and create widespread value for retail and HNI investors alike?
- • Is it the right time for RIA Model in current scenario of India Financial Services Industry?
- • What are the suggested Business Model/s for RIAs?
- • What is the right approach for next 5 years (breaking into first 2 year and 3 year later)?
- • How can the transition from commission based to fee based income possible?
KS Rao, Head - Investor Education and Distribution Development
Aditya Birla Sunlife Mutual Fund
Lovaii Navlakhi, Founder and CEO
International Money Matters Pvt. Ltd
Premal Pipalia CLO, Head - Distribution Training & Investor Education
Reliance Mutual Fund @ EDGE Learning Academy
Rajesh Krishnamoorth, Managing Director
iFAST Financial Pte Ltd
Presented By: Kanak Kr Jain, Author, Trainer & Wealth Coach, Managing Director, Speakers Institute India
THE REAL ESTATE (REGULATION AND DEVELOPMENT) ACT, 2016 (RERA) - How will RERA impact real estate from perspective of builders and agents?
- • What is RERA?
- • Applicability of RERA – Major Highlights.
- • Is it the time for Builders to Test the Power of Their Brand?
- • With the Regulator control now, does Developers Fraternity see Real Estate Industry revamping or confidence building for a buyer?
- • How do we see the existing projects under the light of RERA?
- • Will RERA help in filtering the Efficient Developers Viz a Viz Inefficient Developers by bringing transparency in this system?
- • The job of a real estate broker in the `18,000-crore broking industry needs more recognition and definition along with licensing and certification.
- • Scope of Act on Definition of Real Estate Agent needs to widened with role of transactions.
- • Professionalizing the Role of Real Estate Advisor by giving legitimate professional fee from Promoter as well as Buyer side.
- • RERA differentiates an individual from a company professing real estate broking and the registration fees of the two are also different. The Act doesn’t define the roles of the two. What if an agent is a company?
- • The Act should also define the role of the electronic media. The industry has witnessed a deluge of portals and social media pages which are neither authentic nor regulated.